75mm Square Section Single Rubber Suspension Unit,
100mm Long, 4 x 12mm Round Holes
Lead time 14 days
- Housing: Steel.
- Rubber: 70 Shore black Rubmix10. Other grades available, P.O.A.
- Inner Square Section: Steel tube for mounting plug-in lever arms on one or both sides.
Light metal extruded profile, seawater resistant (DIN 1725).
- Protective Paint Covering: Blue, water-soluble, coating thickness 0.04–0.08 mm.
- Fixation Screws: Minimum class 8.8 recommended.
- Maximum Working Angle: ±30°.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C.
Use Clamp Type BR to position this rubber suspension unit type.
For longer units two or more clamps are recommended.
Also available in Stainless Steel or Zinc-plated, P.O.A. Special paintings available, P.O.A.DRC Type with round through hole also available, P.O.A.
Bolted Lever Arm on Inner Square: Connection with 2 or 4 shaft screws across the inner square profile; or by means of set screws directly on the squar (the customer-side thread taping is required).
Do not weld on rubber suspensions as welding heat will affect or destroy the rubber inserts – ask for customised elements.
Ideal for alternating motions over neutral element position.
Fixation is by means of 2 to 4 persistent threaded bars.
Also available with threaded holes, P.O.A.