Steel Spring Loaded Transfer Ball Unit,
31.7mm Dia. Ball, 180Kg Max. Load
Lead time 14 days
- Housing: Zinc plated Mild Steel.
- Ball: Carbon Steel, 60-66 HRC.
Operating Temp. Range: -30°C to +70°C continuous (+100°C intermittent).
- Dirt exit holes as standard.
- Large top flange fixing - bottom flange fixing available on request, P.O.A.
- Spring loaded ball units reduce damage caused by shock loads.
- Low profile, they also allow for dimension changes due to temperature and self-adjust to evenly distribute loads.
- Moulding machines
- Tool Bases
- Press brakes
- Shock loading.
All other spring loaded ball units have felt or foam seals as standard.
Spring loaded ball units can be used as die-lifters, inverted or at an angle.
Stainless Steel spring loaded ball units available (reduced support loads and depress loads), P.O.A.
Spring loaded ball units with 25.4mm diameter balls also available with nylon load ball and stainless bearings (suitable for light load applications and when object surface protection is required), P.O.A.
Do not remove the circlip on any of the spring loaded ball units.
General Spring Rating Tolerance ±10%.
Available with small top flange, bottom flange and plain bodies on request, P.O.A.